October 1, 2009

Wedding Video - Josh and Bernadette

Sue Mayer - Special Needs Mom forwarded this to a listserve that I am on, and I had to hold back my tears while watching this beautiful wedding video! (click here) You HAVE to watch this - Josh and Bernadette (who I have never met but am so in love with anyway) seem to be pretty amazing. Bernadette, the bride, is an artist and her website can be visited by clicking here.

Seeing a video like this gives me so much excitement for what is in store for Chase and reminds me of the verse Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jer. 29:11) Who knows if getting married is in Chase's future, but I know he will experience so much love and happiness along the way!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great quote to have used :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete