November 19, 2009

Hypoallergenic? All the way?

We heard back from the GI doctor following the upper GI test from earlier this week and as the results were normal, his advice was to follow a hypoallergenic diet for one month. If Chase's reflux isn't better at the end of the month, we'll schedule an endoscopy. I spoke with the nurse today, and hypoallergenic means no dairy, no wheat, and no soy. Hmmm. I have been doing non-dairy and gluten free for almost a week and had depended on soy to get me through. I think I'll make another stop at Whole Foods this afternoon for some ideas on what I can eat now! I also need to find some cereal/puffs that Chase can eat as well so that he can practice his pincer grasp! (thumb + pointer finger)

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with everything. Wysdom has reflux to so I find it intersting what they are suggesting. I am sure you can find some yummy foods at Whole Foods for him.

    ReplyDelete