August 22, 2010

Little Conducter

Chase loves music. Most little kids do, but Chase really feeds off of it in a way I haven't seen before. Anytime we sing a song or turn on a cd, he waves his arms up and down to the beat while doing the sign for the word "music". It looks like he's conducting and is so adorable! And anytime we walk into the master bedroom where the home's stereo is hidden, Chase asks in sign language for us to turn the music on. We'll have full dance parties where Trent dances and Chase conducts to the music. He can conduct to the music song after song, with large and excited eyes and insatiable joy.

video

So this morning when I read this sweet article about a 26 year old boy who has conducted a band year after year while standing behind the actual conductor, I thought about Chase and it made me smile.

Click here to read the article!

1 comment:

  1. He's so bright-eyed and cute, I just had to tell you so. Neat that he is signing!

    ReplyDelete