October 9, 2011

2011 Atlanta Buddy Walk


I could be biased, but this was one of the most fun Buddy Walks we've attended! The venue this year was Centennial Olympic Park - a huge open grassy area downtown that was made for events like this. It was beautiful, relaxing, and the perfect chance to catch up with families within the Down syndrome community that we don't ordinarily see. Here are just a couple pictures from today...

Thanks to all the family members and friends who donated to Chase's Walkers - all in all we were able to raise $3,000 and the Down Syndrome Association of Atlanta raised much much more in total! Thank you!!

We look forward to having you join us in October of 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Sooo happy to hear that! Love & hugs, Nana & Boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, best one I have been to yet! I wish I would have run into your family there!

    Kelli @ http://livinglifewithes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete