May 22, 2012

Be Positive, Be Strong, Be Joyful - Always


Our day started off with a bang.... or should I say a mess? I'll leave out the details, but let's just say that our living room windows are open to air out the smell of carpet cleaner, scented candles are burning, and the ipad got a good washing down. So did Chase. In the tub... because the mess was that bad. Oh our poor carpet. 


With the two boys off to school and the baby down for her reliable morning nap (she always takes a good one in the morning because she wakes up so many times at night...), I'm taking a break with my morning coffee and reflecting on Prov 15:30 - "A cheerful look brings joy to the heart; good news makes for good health", which Sarah Fontenot posted this morning. Good timing. Seriously good timing.


What are you doing to be positive today? Where do you find your inspiration? 

Becky (Lauren Potter): You should see my dance moves. My mom says I have Get Down Syndrome.

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing, God bless you! I'm visiting from the Live, Laugh, Rowe blog hop. Your family is precious, and my son's name is also Chase..so I'm already comfortable around here! I'm a new GFC follower.
    xo, Barbara @ Chase the Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling blog! love the first quote ;) found you via the blog hop! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quotes! Yay for scented candles! I hope your carpet has survived! x

    ReplyDelete