May 13, 2012

Happy M-Day!

 "What is a mom but the sunshine of our days & the north star of our nights" -Robert Brault 


It's been a day of flowers and family! Feeling very blessed and pampered! 


Although my family made a point of spoiling me this weekend, the high point (and I say this in all sincerity and thankfulness...) was a long nap! When baby girl makes a habit of waking up each morning at 5:45, a little snooze is the best thing a mamma can get!


Love to all the moms out there - young and old! Best job in the world!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you had a blessed Mother's Day!

    I found you through Moms Mingle and am now your happy GFC follower. I'd love a visit at my place, Mom’s Best Nest . Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog!!! Saw you on the Hop. Please follow me back!!!
    http://www.simplyheavenlyfood.com/

    ReplyDelete