September 5, 2012

Hannah Johnson Reinhart


Thank you for all who have been in prayer for Hannah Johnson Reinhart. Please see her husband's FB post which I have copied below, telling us all of her passing. Although it is hard to comprehend why God would call someone so young and sweet to heaven so early like this, I think her family would without a doubt praise God for the number of people who have been witnessed to through this ordeal. In this moment though, they are grieving and I ask that you please say a prayer for comfort and peace for Hannah's husband Mark, as well as Hannah's brothers and parents.

Thank you for all the love and support you have shown my wife and our family.
At exactly 0415 this morning, Hannah Johnson Rinehart went to be with the Lord. She is celebrating, and I am thankful for God allowing me to have the privilege of being her husband while she was here on this Earth. Family was present, and when Hannah was ready to go, she left quickly.
I will never while on this Earth understand the mind of our God the Father. But I do know that He is good. It is only fitting that I share Hannah’s favorite Scripture with you, which is Psalm 63:3. The NIV translation reads:
Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips shall praise You.
Hannah’s life as we understand it through our senses has passed, yet I can find some solace in knowing she is doing far better now, and she is surrounded by God’s lovingkindness in a way that I cannot even imagine. The verses immediately following fit well into tonight’s experience with the family (verses 4-8):
Thus I will bless You while I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.
My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips.
When I remember You on my bed,
I meditate on You in the night watches.
Because You have been my help,
Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.
My soul follows close behind You;
Your right hand upholds me.
Hannah blessed the Lord with both her mouth and her testimony while she was present in her earthly body. Now, my wife is able to lift her beautiful hands in the name of Jesus Christ, who saved her from the Pit. Tonight, Hannah remembered God as she laid in her bed, and had her mind on Him. She closely followed after Him, and is now with Him, and she is as firmly in his right hand as she was when she was here among us.
Thank you all for your love, and God Bless.
--Mark
And from Mark and their family:
Thank you to all who have prayed and supported the Rinehart and Johnson family and who continue to do so. We ask that you be reminded that Hannah was a daughter of the King who accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior many many years ago and it is the very reason why she exuded such love and kindness and joy even in the middle of her struggles in this life and in her pain. She always rejoiced no matter what and she would want nothing more than to shine God's light even in this moment and so we pray that if you do not know our Lord as your personal Savior that you would begin to learn more about him and that through this you would place your trust in Him as your personal Savior knowing and believing that He died on a cross for your sins and that through His grace you can be saved and renewed and can one day enter into the Kingdom of heaven and rejoice along side of Hannah again some day. 

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:1-8

If you feel called to help Mark financially, you can find info at HannahReinhart.org on how to make a tax deductible contribution to help cover the high medical bills from this unexpected event or you can contribute to 104.7 "The Fish" Kevin & Taylor in the Morning's Run For Hannah.

1 comment:

  1. This saddens me so much, but I know that she is now dancing with Jesus with new hands and feet.

    ReplyDelete