September 25, 2012

Space Shuttle Shots


Most people seemed unaware that the space shuttle - Endeavor - was making a solo parade around the country, tacked to the top of a jumbo jet. It landed in Los Angeles the same day that I did (this past Friday) and awed the passangers of my flight as we sat on the runway. 


Scott and his brother David had a similarly impressive view from the top of David's apartment building - here are some of the shots that David took!


For more shots from a pro, click Here. I think our Los Angeles contingent would appreciate the picture the article shows of the Endeavor flying above the USC football field!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great pictures!

    I'm stopping by from the Naptime Review. I'd love for you to visit my blog at http://www.fashionablysaving.wordpress.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What incredible pictures! They look like their from a magazine! Thanks for stopping by my blog. New follower!
    Buffi
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete