February 24, 2013

Overcoming!


I am so proud of Chaser! He has grown up so much in the past month and I love watching him listening and following directions -- not just because it makes life easier, but because it shows how amazing big guy he is! (Don't worry, we still have our many, many days of stubbornness and complete oblivion of my asking him to do something... we're still working on this as school too!)

But today took the cake - although he has been learning to put on and take off his shirt and pants in therapy for a while and apparently has succeeded in doing it there, he finally put his pajama shirt on all by himself today. No help from me. Seriously, I had tears in my eyes. Never did I think I would be so moved by such a little milestone, but it is so much fun to see Chase's successes after working so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment