January 23, 2014

Christian Book List

My discipleship group is about to embark on a book to read alongside our curriculum materials, and were given this list of amazing Christian books to choose from! We ultimately decided on reading "What Did You Expect" but I am also picking up the book by Fitzpatrick as I know it is absolutely amazing and I'd love to get a better foundation on how to parent my kids from a grace-filled Christian perspective! Here's the list in case anyone else is in search of a fabulous book!

Marriage:
1.What did you expect? by Paul David Tripp

2. As for Me and My House by Walter Wagnerian, Jr.

Parenting:
3.Give Them Grace by Fitzpatrick and Thompson

4.The Mystery of Children by Mike Mason

Changing lives: 
5.Instruments in The Redeemer's Hands by Paul David Tripp (A Christian living must-read!)

Prayer:
6. A Praying Life - Connecting with God in a life filled with distractions - by Paul miller

7. A Loving Life by Paul miller (Covers loving people spouse, children, friends, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment