Did you know ...
- Autism now affects 1 in 68 children and 1 in 42 boys
- Autism prevalence figures are growing
- Autism is the fastest-growing serious developmental disability in the U.S.
- Autism costs a family $60,000 a year on average
- Boys are nearly five times more likely than girls to have autism
- There is no medical detection or cure for autism
What can you do?
1. Raise awareness of what Autism is and the wonderful things that those with Autism can achieve.
2. Donate Money to Autism Research. If you want a fun, easy, and stylish way to support Autism research, check out Stella & Dot's Autism Awareness Line where proceeds go to benefit the HollyRod Foundation!