June 10, 2014

{Recipe} Quinoa Kale Stuffed Sweet Potatoes



I found an amazing recipe for Quinoa Kale Stuffed Sweet Potatoes last week and made a HUGE batch of it. Not only did it turn out amazingly tasty, but it was so healthy and so filling! I had leftovers for several days afterwards and used it as a pre-run snack that gave me lots of fuel to workout. Definitely my favorite recipe! Find it HERE.







Can you believe how much Kale goes into this recipe? It amazed me how much the kale shrunk down so that the dish was packed full of nutrients but the funny vegetable wasn't overwhelming.

What's your favorite kale recipe? I'm ready to try some new ones!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing creative uses for Quinoa and Kale, those stuffed potatoes look simply delicious.

    Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete