FTC Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post for which I will be compensated. However, all opinions are honest and my own!
If you follow my blog, you know I’m all about choosing natural, healthy products for myself and my family, so I am thrilled to be partnering with the trusted brand French’s to help promote their natural yellow mustard! I love that it is both 100% delicious, but 100% natural!
One of my favorite uses for French's 100% Natural mustard is as part of a weeknight dinner recipe - French's Juicy Chicken. The recipe only requires a few ingredients (which are always on hand at my house), and is simple enough for me to make with my two-year old helping me do most of the work! It is seriously one of the easiest recipes out there that packs tons of taste!
- 3 lbs. bone-in chicken pieces (I used skinless chicken breast)
- 1/2 cup French's 100% Natural Yellow Mustard
- 2-3 tbsp BBQ rub of your choice (I used my favorite - The Dizzy Pig BBQ Company's Dizzy Dust!)
- Optional chopped basil for a fresh herb topping
- Preheat grill to medium heat or oven to 500'.
- Coat chicken with mustard and sprinkle rub on all sides of chicken.
- Grill/Broil over medium heat for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
The end product was amazingly juicy and tasty - absolutely living up to its name. I had broiled the chicken indoors since it was a weekday night and I don't work the grill on my own. If I were to do it again, I would absolutely grill it out on the green egg!
For more tips on how to use French's 100% Natural Mustard, be sure to check out their Pinterest page, which is chock-full of recipes, kitchen hacks, and serving ideas!